05:30

Planning My Getaway

As you may or may not have guessed I'm not going to be one of those bloggers with a schedule. I like to blog when I have something to say, and more importantly... when I get a fucking minute. I do love blogging, but I want to keep it light. Although one day I would like blogging to be my job, currently it is not.

Anyway...


The English summer seems to have come to an abrupt end and I don't feel like I've got enough wear out of my pretty little alisation Par dress, therefore, I need a holiday.

In most cases I'm obsessed with city breaks, the whole lying on the beach thing with a significant lack of wi-fi doesn't do it for me.

I've never been to Italy, which seems crazy to me. Coffee, Wine, Carbs???? Heaven.

In the past I've avoided places like Venice, Milan and Rome simply because I'm a foodie, and after speaking to people who've been the food really isn't that great, huh?! I'm not about that tourist food life. But please do let me know if you've experienced differently.

Having done some extensive research, based on food, a particular pizzeria, and Instagram compatibility (the important stuff), Naples seems like a front runner.

So I would love some recommendations: places to stay, things to do, places to eat.

OR Should I go elsewhere? Let me know

J x


Psst! Shop the look.
Dress: alisation Par
Bag: Chanel








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list:

Blogger Template Created by pipdig