04:30

Summer Flings

 In England, when it comes to sun we have to act bloody fast...

We had a small portion of sun these last weeks, so naturally I panic shopped.



Topshop isn't somewhere I venture into all that often, I struggle to go into the store, I just really hate the vibe... Although I'm twenty two I feel like their clothes are usually much too young for me.

That said. I actually managed to find a few things, this adorable pretty girl skirt being one of them...

BE AWARE: This number is extremely see-through, I'm not overly bothered by this. Just don't wear black underwear!

In terms of quality, it's Topshop.

It was fairly cheap and it's 100% Polyester, which is usually something I avoid. I made an exception for this baby. It's flattering and paired with a decent cotton tee I think we can see past the cheapish looking material. I expect it to fall apart by the end of summer, but I'm enjoying our summer fling while it lasts.

J x


Psst! Shop the look.
Skirt: Topshop
Tee: Comme des Garçons
Shoes: Dune (They're on SALE!!)



SHARE:

Subscribe to our mailing list:

Blogger Template Created by pipdig